11 September 2009

'Maya' is so confusing.

Seriously, with all the buttons and whatnot everywhere, it's practically impossible to use everything. I just started using it today for class and we're having a tutorial on it, and it's actually pretty fun! I really want to make the ship I drew in illustration class for our project that's due in today. Now all that's left is the art history essay and our storyboards....-_-; Can't wait 'till everything is done so I can start drawing Hetalia characters again! >v<

Raid 19: Hetalia US x UK VIDEO!!
...Yeah, well, I'm starting to run out of things to talk about. But this video is really awesome. The drawings are so detailed and beautiful and goes very well with the song and is a great laugh, as well as it being so cute! It has elements of BL, so if you don't know the meaning of it or don't like it, don't watch. Flaming is very 20th century. So, enjoy! This isn't the subbed version but is available on Youtube somewhere.

CP: Hetalia -Amercia x England
Language: Japanese
Song Track: 'World is Mine' -Hatsune Miku

I'll leave it here, and next week I'll post some illustrations on Pixiv!! Hopefully.
Ciao ciao~ >v<

No comments:

Post a Comment