02 September 2009

September!!

...It's on the second I'm posting this but I can't believe it's September already... I say it in practically every month since the days go past like a jetplane and I can't keep up. T_T
Although I hear that's the same for other people, especially people in the School of Art and Design like I am. Since we always have so many projects and there's never enough time to draw anything, the days go by in a flash and the next thing you know it's the end of term, end of the semester, etc. Which I'm finding now, since I have about 5 projects to go (finished about 2 previously) and there's only two more weeks until the 3rd term is over. In New Zealand we have 4 terms and 2 semesters, 2 terms in each semester dividing it in half.
But yeah, I've drabbled enough about myself now. Onto some raids!! >v<

Raid 18: CO2PENHAGEN

...Huh. It turned itself into a subscript. Anyway, CO2PENHAGEN is the world's first CO2 neutral festival!! ...Trust Denmark to do something like this. xD Which is great really. People who are conscious about the environment would be concerned about the amount of energy used up just to have a concert for a day (like myself, who is going to see Basshunter in New Zealand lol), but there's no need to worry for this event.
Held from September 4~6, it will feature art, culture, bands, and many more events. There will be people performing such as:
Dúné (yeeesss!!!)
Camille Jones
Rebound Rubies feat. Ida Aida & Lizzie
...just to name a few. And there's going to be a cycle parade! CYCLE PARADE!!! >v<


Why is Copenhagen made of such awesomeness? God I wanna live there so bad. Will be living there when I graduate, but until then must be patient...! Would also like to go to Roskilde, Køge, Århus, etc... Just jump around the islands. One day. But still love Zealand the best. It's kinda funny 'cos I live in New Zealand and am going to Zealand. It's a weird feeling.
Jeg elsker Sjælland!!

... So I'll leave it here until the next raid, which will probably be about Denmark again, 'cos nothing happens here. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment