24 February 2010

School has started!

This week, yes. Classes have finally started. Constantly feeling tired but nonetheless I am pretty much happy about things. The timetables have been really hectic this week with times being wrong and turning up an hour early, not knowing which room the class is held in, etc etc... The list goes on. But hopefully everything will be sorted out by next week, in which case half of the timetable has. But in any case, lots of drawings to do with very few hours in a day. Buh.
So anyway, I'll get into the raid for today, in which I'll be reviewing a Danish music CD, woot! Feels so good to be listening to Danish music again. *has terrible internet speed at home*

Raid 25: Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2010 Review
Looked at the Danish charts yesterday and saw that this one was number one! Oh yes. Though the CD only consists of 10 songs along with their karaoke versions, the compilation as a whole was easy to listen to and can be listened to along with any mood (I usually listen to it when I bike to school). And it helped that the majority of the songs were in English since my Danish still needs lots pf practice! ^^;; With artists such as Bryan Rice and groups such as Sukkerchok and MariaMatilde Band, there's a good range. I particularly liked Sukkerchok's song 'Kæmper for kærlighed'; it has an addictive beat and a chorus that wants you to get up and dance. Sukkerchok have always been quite talented and I first heard them on Danish radio P5000 and this is when I get kinda disappointed that European music never make it outside of Europe for others to enjoy. If you want a CD that has both relaxing music and fun Danish pop, this is definitely worth a listen.

An extremely brief review, sorry... Next time I'll be doing a review for a New Zealand band! Midnight Youth's album 'The Brave Don't Run' did pretty well in the Vodafone NZ Music Awards last year and I finally got my hands on the album! So for this one I'll write a proper review.
So until then, ciao ciao~

1 comment: